To our friends, family, and partners!
Since we are in the beginning of the New Year, we wanted to share with you our prayer and vision for our church in 2014. We are excited to share with you where we see the church going in this upcoming year, as we stand in faith that God has already provided the resources to meet them. We hope you will stand with us, as the body of Christ, and help us reach our goals – and even exceed them!
In Habakkuk 2:2, the Bible explains how important it is to write down your vision and goals in plain sight, so that we may never forget them. We believe the Lord is opening up doors this year for us to expand and impact our community in Naples with the love of Jesus. As we look forward to this year we are continuing to dream big and trust that the Lord who has been faithful to provide will continue doing so.
Our 2014 Plans, Goals, and Prayer List
• Grow the congregation to 150 members by the end of 2014
• Develop a team of leaders to help grow our church in every area of ministry, including: (an organizational pastor, worship leader, young adult pastor and media crew leader)
• Engage in monthly community events throughout Naples
• Assemble a media crew team to run our sound, lighting and PowerPoint
• Develop Connect groups to grow relationships
• Serve coffee and treats before service to create a spirit of community
• Renovate stage with new lighting and decor
• Grow a prayer garden in our courtyard
• Grow weekly tithes/offerings to $3,000
When we’re trusting and faithful, the Lord gives us exactly what we need to do his work. In the book of James, chapter 4 reminds us plan according to the Lord’s will. This continues to be our prayer and heart’s desire as we set goals for this year and the many years to come. We firmly believe that if it is the Lord’s will, then he will provide. We believe what James 1:2-3 states that God won’t give us more than we can handle. We believe that if he brought us to it, he will bring us through it.
If you are interested in partnering with the work at Oasis Naples Church and joining our efforts to impact the world, you can do so by becoming a monthly giver. You may also give a one-time donation by visiting over Give page. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support as you have faithfully walked beside us for the past 8 years! God bless you all and we look forward to seeing you soon!